[HoS] Moonlight Sonata Electro [HoS] Moonlight Sonata Electro

Maybe they are mad that you are changing style. Anyways, overused delay a bit ;P Try making the next movement too (the faster one) I'm curious how'd you do it ;D

Limbo #5 Smoky Lounge Limbo #5 Smoky Lounge

You could use hihats and cymbals that'd enter in around 0:50 without bass drum or snares, crashes would synchronise with chords and hi hats would be like a 1/4 or 1/8 before the cymbals. xD Anyways gj ;)

A little fly on a plane A little fly on a plane

Song is nice, but why jazz? I'd say that presence of sax does not make it jazz(Which is rather about improvising to a certain theme) :P

GameBalance responds:

Because I did not found the more fitting category. But I think it slightly a smooth jazz where the sax is playing.

Mater Infinitum - Part I Mater Infinitum - Part I

Hard to give something constructive, the piece is great. However you could turn up the leading melody at ~5 minute.
What did you use for choirs?

Lashmush responds:

Colossus and Miroslav Philharmonik probably. Will be using the latter and Symphonic Choirs mostly for this project. c:

The Uprising Good The Uprising Good

It is great! Bit too much reverb imo.

Semaphore responds:

I agree I'm not a soundengineer and can not fix that without take the epicness away from it I tried it this year 2014 and I have a 2014 edition but it just sounds fade so I wont release it.

symphobia orchestral t888 symphobia orchestral t888

I think that it lacks some stronger parts. It's all awsome, just there is no "boom"!

tigger888 responds:

I hope to fix that in future songs!

Is this what we've been w Is this what we've been w

Awsome, I think that you could revive the starting melody at 0:36. Less attack at the end and bit stronger melody at 1:56. Awsome melodies, effects and percussion!

tigger888 responds:

Will try! thankyou!

The last supper The last supper

When guitar (or synth) at 3:30 plays its part, piano becomes more silent and recovers a half second later, it sounds pretty awkard. Anyway i liked it :D

Spontaneous C Spontaneous C

Nice, I like it. Though you might use piano at start (or at 0:50) already! :)

shmimbadad responds:

Thank you. It's a fun one. And yeah, I always forget how long I actually took putting the piano in there. I think, when I was making this, I had intended to make the whole thing longer, with a third section. Like that whole first 2 minutes with the bass, then bass and piano, then adding something else. But I'm not sure, this was over 3 years ago now. Thanks for listening and enjoying. =)

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Awsome

Its total epic, as all of your songs :).